Which Is More Important To Fat Burning?
An understanding of fat burning exercise and nutrition are both vital to achieve and sustain permanent weight loss and fat reduction.
To neglect either would likely mean failure or, at the very least, a long and very difficult journey.
There have only been a few studies to establish whether nutrition or exercise has a bigger impact on fat burning. Of the two, professionals in the field of Applied Physiology and Exercise have concluded that fat burning exercise has the bigger impact on permanent weight loss.
Click here to find out about the fat burning exercise program that has thousands of raving customers
Interesting Results From Weight Loss Studies
A few studies were done comparing weight loss results between people who move from the big cities to the suburbs and vice versa. The subjects in the cities and the suburbs had similar diet intakes. The results were expected but fascinating.
- within the first year of moving from a city to the suburbs, a person gained an average of 15Lbs
- within the first six to eight months of moving to a city from the suburbs, a person lost an average of 15Lbs
The main conclusion of the studies: walking in the city vs riding a car to go anywhere in the suburbs, was responsible for the weight change.
When considering the relative impact that exercise and nutrition has on fat burning and weight loss, an expert said that exercise accounts for 55%-60% and nutrition for 35%-40%.
- if you eat OK, or not so good, and dont exercise, you will lose nothing
- if you eat OK, or not so good, but you exercise daily and efficiently, you will lose weight fairly rapidly
- if you eat incredibly well and dont exercise, you can lose weight very slowly
- some people can eat incredibly well and not exercise and yet cannot lose any weight
- if you eat incredibly well, exercise daily and efficiently, you will have the fastest and most effective weight loss